June 19, 2012

Out with the old and in with the new


For as long as I can remember I have always had a bohemian style bedroom...I still love this style, but it was time for change. After recently moving into a new house, I thought this was the perfect opportunity to update my bedroom.

It was time for a more sophisticated "adult" bedroom. I decided to go with whites and neutrals, clean and simple. After searching and searching on pinterest and websites like Anthropologie, Potterbarn, Pier 1, etc. I found the inspiration and what I needed to complete my new room! 

The room itself was inspired by a bedroom I found in Pottery Barn. I fell in love with the headboard, but instead of paying the outrageous price tag, my mom found someone to recreate it without breaking the bank! For my bedding and rug, I went with Pottery Barn. I searched and searched for white bedding and fell in love with this one! You can find a direct link to my white Ruched Duvet here and my Chunky Wool Rug here

I also decided to go with mirrored bedside tables from Pier 1 and lamps from Hobby Lobby.

I am still on the search for a new dresser, but all in all I am happy with my new room! It is very different from before, but it was definitely time for a change! 

-Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment