Happy Hump Day!
September 19, 2012
If you are like me and want to savor these last few moments of summer-time, then you must make this Peach Tart. Its simple and the most delicious thing I have eaten in a while. Enjoy!
1 Pre-Made Pie Crust
1 Small Tub of Ricotta Cheese
1. Wash and thinly slice peaches (beware of pits).
2. Roll out the Pre-made pie crust into your lightly flour dusted pie dish.
3. In a small bowl add Cinnamon and sugar to the ricotta and spread a thin layer of the cheese mixture on the bottom of the crust, do not forget to leave about an inch border of crust.
4. Layer the peaches over the cheese in a pretty pattern.
5. Fold the crust border over the edges of your tart.
6. Brush crust with egg white so that will give it a beautiful golden brown color and sprinkle with sugar.
7. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees, until perfectly brown.
8. Slice and enjoy this last perfect taste of summer.
Not sure if it's the fact that Fall is here and Halloween is approaching, but I'm loving anything with skulls on it! I know it may seem a little dark or morbid, but I think they are cool and add a little edge to your outfit.