July 25, 2012
We love everything that comes from our garden and this year we have the peppery-ist (if that's a word) arugula of all time! It is just like nothing you can find in the store. It is growing like wild so we have been coming up with all kinds of ideas of how to get arugula into each meal. Roasted Potatoes are my weakness and this dish is so fresh and clean tasting.
fresh arugula from our garden
1/2 lb. Fingerling Potatoes sliced in half
1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper
1 1/2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice (fresh or from the lemon bottle)
1 cup Arugula
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Toss the Potatoes with Olive Oil and Salt & Pepper.
3. Spread onto cookie sheet and roast for 25-30 minutes.
4. Meanwhile wash arugula and julienne.
5. When potatoes come out of the hot oven toss with lemon juice and arugula, arugula will wilt from the steam.
Posted by Brooke, Jane, Megan & Whitney at 8:21 AM