Ingredients For the "Noodles":
1 Large Squash
4 Tablespoons Toasted Sesame Oil
4 Tablespoons Soy Sauce (we used low sodium)
2 Tablespoons Rice Wine Vinegar
pinch of Ground Ginger
pinch of Garlic Powder
4 Tablespoons toasted Sesame Seeds
1/2 cup diced Green Onions
1/2 cup fresh Edamame
Sriracha Sauce (optional)
Ingredients For the Roasted Shrimp:
1 package of De-veined Raw Frozen Shrimp (defrost)
4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees, halved the squash and scoop out seeds, place into a dish and bake for about 1 hour depending on the size of your squash, it should be soft and parts easily when poked with a fork.
2. While cooking combine sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic powder, and sesame seeds in a small bowl and let the flavors marry.
3. When squash is tender let cool.
4. Meanwhile, on a foiled baking sheet lay out defrosted and peeled shrimp, drizzle oil evenly and season well with salt and pepper, place in oven and watch for shrimp to turn a perfect pink color about 10 mins.
5. After squash is cooled fork out the squash until all the stringy spaghetti is removed from skin.
6. Toss sauce with "noodles", and gently fold in edamame and green onions.
7. Top with roasted shrimp and a few squirts of Siracha.