October 17, 2011

Beautiful Branson

Last week I took a girls trip with my coworkers to lovely Branson, Missouri. This was my first trip to Branson, and let me tell you, it's underrated! Let me restate that, PARTS of Branson are underrated! We stayed at Big Cedar Lodge, and it was it was just beautiful! It was perfect weather, the leaves were changing, there were fall decorations everywhere and it was just so pretty.
Here are some pictures I took from Big Cedar....one of the many streams that you drive through (literally): Truman Coffee & Cafe, where we had coffee every morning; some fall decorations; The Worman House, where we had an amazing dinner, serenaded by a Rod Stewart look/sound a like; the beautiful horses, that were sadly all booked for riding; our view from breakfast.


We faced our fear of heights and went zip lining. Seeing this tower when we first arrived was terrifying....but we did it and had a blast!

Driving "The Strip" was quite entertaining! So many crazy museums and restaurants. So much to do there! We did some shopping at Branson Landing and watched the fountain show while we ate dinner on the lake.

I would recommend a trip to Branson for those of you who have never been, and Big Cedar is a must!

-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment