September 13, 2011

The Perfect Wedding Gift

Need the perfect wedding gift, but on a budget?

I did and I was! I needed a gift that was going to be meaningful, something the bride and groom would keep and always remember...but I was definitely on a budget. I work for a non-profit, and welllllll lets just say...I am no millionaire!

I saw this idea on Pinterest and thought this is perfect! I bought an Atlas and got to work. I cut out the three cities that meant the most to the bride & groom, Nappa Valley (where they got engaged), San Diego (where they live) and Laguna Beach (where they got married).


I think this is the perfect gift for anyone who wants to get a meaningful wedding present but is unable to spend a fortune! Oh and everyone loved it!!

Sunday, August 21, 2011 Laguna Beach, CA

-Jane


1 comment:

  1. BEST wedding gift and idea EVER!!!! Jane you are so thoughtful and it was the first thing I put up in our house after the wedding!!! Love you! Thanks again!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete