April 14, 2011

Lunch at West Side Local

Today I went to lunch with a great friend of mine who is visiting from out of town. She asked me to take her to a cute place in downtown Kansas City. I was having a hard time coming up with a location until my roommates told me I should take her to West Side Local, which was awesome for me because it is walking distance from my work!

 

This restaurant is definitely a place you want to check out! Emma and I both sat outside on the patio...the weather was beautiful and our arugula salads with salmon were delicious! West Side Local is a restaurant that supports local farmers and businesses...what's better than keeping it local!

- Jane

The Westside Local on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. Was introduced to Westside Local a couple mounths ago and have been going back every since. LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete