A couple years ago we painted some flower pots that we were going to hang on our fence. Well that never happened, and after two years the paint was chipped away, and they needed a face lift. So did our plant stand. Nothing a little spray paint couldn't fix!
We spray painted the pots with a few coats of off white spray paint, and the stand with two coats of Valspar's gloss spray paint in "Exotic Sea".
After painting the pots off white, I taped off the bottom half, and used the leftover "Exotic Sea" spray paint, and painted the upper half of the pots.
Then we planted a variety of flowers in the pots, using a trick I learned on Pinterest to keep the dirt from coming out of the hole in the bottom, a coffee filter. I didn't want the dirt dripping down onto the bottom row of flowers.
That was it! An easy way to revamp some garden accessories that we already had, as well as brighten up our deck!