1 (2-3 pound) boneless pork roast
2/3 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
1/2 cup Honey (don't forget to spray the measuring cup with non-stick)
3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
2 Tablespoons dried Basil
2 Tablespoons minced Garlic
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
1/4 cup cold Water
1. Spray Slow Cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Place roast in slow cooker.
3. In a small bowl, combine the cheese, honey, soy sauce, basil, garlic, oil and salt. Pour over pork.
4. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours, meat should read 160 degrees. We flipped the roast over 3 hours in and sprinkled the other side with Parmesan cheese.
5. Remove meat from cooker and place on serving platter, keep warm.
6. Skim fat from the cooking juices and transfer the rest to a small saucepan.
7. Bring liquid to a boil.
8. Combine water and Cornstarch until smooth and stir into juices. This will thicken the juices into a gravy-like consistency.
9. Cook for another 2 minutes.
10. Slice roast and serve with Gravy.
Don't judge by the picture, the meat was falling apart it was so tender and delicious!