Half a box of spaghetti noodles
4 tablespoons of butter (we used about 3 1/2 and it was still a bit buttery)
5 cloves of minced garlic
2 scallions finely chopped
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 1/2 tablespoons of brown sugar (up to 2 tablespoons can be added if you want it sweeter but we found this to be the perfect balance of sweet and salty)
1. Cook pasta according to package directions and then drain.
2. In a heavy skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add scallions and garlic, cook until you can smell the garlic usually about 5 mins.
3. Add sugar and soy sauce and cook for another min.
4. Increase heat and toss the noodles in and coat with the butter mixture.
5. Garnish with addition scallions and serve.
-Megan and Whitney