1 Home-style Tortilla
1 Tostada Shell
1/3 cup Ground Turkey Breast
1/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/4 cup shredded lettuce
1/3 tomato diced
1/4 cup re fried beans
1 tsp sour cream
1/2 tsp taco seasoning
1. Brown turkey meat adding taco seasoning at the end, the taco seasoning is packed with flavor so add as much or as little as you would like.
2. Set meat aside and have all ingredients ready to start building your crunch-wrap
3. First I laid my tortilla flat on a plate spreading a layer of re fried beans the size of the toastada and covering the beans with the taco turkey. (The beans act like glue so keep this in mind for construction purposes)
4. Next came the toastada which i covered in sour cream and shredded lettuce placing in the center of the crunch-wrap
5. Lastly I placed diced tomatoes and cheese, I started folding the flour tortilla up, this is where I used a little extra re fried beans to keep the crunch-wrap wrapped up
6. Finally I placed the wrap in a hot greased frying pan seam side down
7. Once browned on one side flip (carefully) it takes about 5-7 mins per side
8. Once crunch-wrap is warm throughout top with salsa and enjoy!
No more need to "Think outside the bun" because you can make Taco Bell at home. Enjoy!