August 10, 2011

A Stash of 'Staches

This mustache trend is growing like crazy (no pun intended)!  I've seen mustache apparel, accessories, jewelry, housewares even carstaches! I love this trend, I think it's hilarious and so fun. Here are a few of my favorite 'staches I have found...


Mustache mugs....depending on the stache you are feeling that morning


 not sure how well these hangers would work, but they look cool!


lucite mustache necklace


Mr. Mustache ring from etsy 


 these pillows are great from Urban! they have some great 'stache accessories there!
 I am a sucker for iphone cases


These straws could really liven up a party!



This carstache is beyond amazing!

I'm really hoping this trend sticks around for a while, it is just so entertaining!

-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment